Wednesday, September 17, 2008


I keep trying to focus and write something on the upcoming magazine - our launch tomorrow - the trek we now begin towards our new issue - but the fact is I am completely distracted by a) the jackhammering outside our windows (they're trying to fix some potholes) and b) the alluring sight, just in the corner of my eye, of two lemon squares the Circulation Manager bought in as a treat for me (she's very nice). All you have to do is say "lemon squares" and you want some lemon squares, let alone actually have them in your office and be trying not to eat them, both, yourself, because there is this thing called sharing. Maybe they'll make it all the way home with me - if not, there's always this recipe I can turn to, to make amends...

(Image: hillphoto.com.)

No comments: