Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Walking to work on this cool yet summery morning, all the Bishop Feild kids I saw seemed to be in shorts and t-shirts, which made me wonder is this sports day? All parents of elementary school kids know this time of year, when volunteers pack up hundreds of brown bag lunches, and more volunteers boil boil boil hot dogs, and some other volunteers run around trying to find handi-wipes, and, hey, did I ever tell you about the time me and my friend Ruth locked the keys in her car in the Canadian Tire parking lot on sports day? And the car was running? And all the hot dogs and buns and everything were inside? One lesson we learned - if you're looking for men, lock your keys in your car in the Canadian Tire parking lot, because that's where they'll materialize. Guarenteed, you'll be surrounded.

(Image: marchants.com.)

No comments: